Eat More Cake ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday! It is time for another fun and adorable La-La Land Crafts new release stamp set! I am getting your week started with Eat More Cake Clear Stamp Set! I love love love these hammies, but I am sure you can tell that already! These little fellas are having some fun with their cupcake break.



I actually got the idea for the flooring from my lovely friend Marina. She does some pretty amazing backgrounds.



I used the Cupcake Die to add a bit of fun to the card. I love all these fun dies to add more great elements to the cards I make. I used to not use a lot of dies like this and I am really glad I have started to use them.



Seriously how cute is this little hammie sitting in the mixing bowl die from the Electric Mixer Die? These dies really make all the difference. I actually used some silver paint on some plain white cardstock to make the mixing bowl.



The last little thing I made was the little picture on the wall. I used some chalkboard cardstock for the base. I first embossed the paper with white embossing powder for the Eat More Cake sentiment. I tried white ink but it just was not getting the look at that I wanted. I then used the Scalloped Rectangle Die (smallest) to cut the sentiment out. I also used the same die to cut out a white cardstock rectangle. To get the center out of the white one I used my hobby knife, then colored it to make the frame. The little swirls I used my white gel pen.

Copic markers I used are:

Hamsters: E50, 51, 53, 55, 93, R20, 30


Chef Hat: B00, 01, 02, 05, 000


Whisk: C3


Cupcakes: RV10, 000, R81, V12, 15, 17, YG00, 01, 03, Y11, 00, 08, YR00, 02, 04, B02, 00, 000, E31, 23, 25, 29


Cupcake Die: RV10, 000, R81, Y11, 00, 08


Electric Mixer Bowl: Silver Paint


Flooring: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 49


Wall: Y08, 02, 11, 00


Frame: E35, 33, 31


 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments