Social Distancing - The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #368

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Today is a good day! It is a new month, and what does that bring? A new challenge from The Cat's Pajamas team! This one will be extra fun as there is an adorable new release Social Distancing digital stamp set (link below in supply list) for free! Yes, you read that correctly! Now you have no excuses not to play. Besides... it will help with the quarantine boredom syndrome haha! You know that has to be a thing for some people by now haha!



The stamp set I am in complete LOVE with!! It is so darn cute! It has the adorable TCP pups and the kitty! I made not one card for your inspiration today but 2! The first one I am going to show you has the cute little pups on it!



I am seriously in love with this stamp! I did print out the little pup on the bottom a little too high for my design. Although, I know you can still see him taking off with that TP.



They are just too stinkin' adorable! I LOVE THEM!!! I will probably be making many more cards with this stamp set for sure.  I have actually used this card layout for a couple of TP cards now that I am in love with. It gives you just enough space and layout so you can put actual TP squares on the card HAHA!!



I used the Rectangular Stamp Die on this for the fun that I know friends that have been having to send TP to friends and family members that cannot find any thanks to hoarders.



Yes, the sentiment comes with the set as well. I love that too!



One of the things I also like about this set is there is not much coloring so it is fast, easy, clean, and simple but makes your card still look great!

The Copic markers I used are:
TP: W00, 1, 3
Floor: C00, 1

The next card that I have for you is also from the same stamp set. I love it when you can make more than 4 cards with a stamp set. This is something that is very, very achievable with this stamp set for sure! This time I decided to make a card that I could identify with.



This sentiment is completely true for me and all introverts of the world haha! I love that the little kitty is in his hot air balloon just flying away on his day.



I decided to just use blues and greens because they are my favorite colors. I also used the Great Outdoors Stencilz to make clouds not only over the sentiment but also on the card base.



The Copic markers I used are:
Balloon: B00, 01, 04, YG00, 01, 03

Here are the supplies I used:



Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments