Afternoon Tea Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! I have a very sweet card with double the Afternoon Tea Marci. I was going for the Mother's Day theme. Since my mom is passed and I already have made a card for my mother in law. I decided to have these two precious Afternoon Tea Marci's look like my daughter Meadow (the blonde) and myself.

Afternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I had so much fun coloring their dresses. I made a coloring video for you down below. I will tell you I learned how to make these flowers on the dresses from Irina, so I cannot take credit. She does amazing patterns that I will always be jealous of.








Afternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia


I also did their little shoes and their headbands to match their dresses. Meadow actually picked the colors of the dresses when I was coloring. I did try to get her to do a blue flower dress for me but she refused and wanted my Afternoon Tea Marci to wear purple haha!








Afternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - CopictopiaAfternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia


Afternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

I also used the Heart Wreath and the Mandala Doily when I made this card. Those have to be two of my favorite dies.

Afternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

The Mandala die I used only one of them and cut it in half. You will also see that in the video I have below showing how I made the card.

Afternoon Tea Marci La-La Land Crafts - Copictopia

The Copic markers I used on this card are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Lips: E04, R32
Hair: Brown: E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, Blonde: E50, 51, 53, 55
Pink Flower Dress, Shoes & Headband: R81, 83, 85, YG23, 25, C3, 1
Purple Flower Dress, Shoes, & Headband: V20, 22, 25, YG23, 25, C3, 1

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



Here is the coloring video I promised:



And here is the video of how I put the card together



Cutting:
(1) Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 ½ x 11 in. (14 x 28 cm)
(1) Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock 4 ¼ x 4 ¼ in. (10.8 x 10.8 cm)
(1) Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock whole sheet for other die cuts
(1) My Minds Eye Lost & Found Designer Paper (scripted) 5 ¼ x 4 7/8 in (13.3 x 12.4 cm)
(1) My Minds Eye Lost & Found Designer Paper (pink) 4 ½ x 4 ½ in (11.5 x 11.5 cm)
(1) My Minds Eye Lost & Found Designer Paper (pink) 4 ¼ x 4 ¼ in (10.8 x 10.8 cm)
(1) Mandala Doily Die Cut from Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock
(2) Heart Wreath Die Cut from Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock
(2) Largest Scalloped Rectangles Die Cut from Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments