Presents Set Birthday Card - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Have any birthday's slipped by you already?  They have me, so today I am showing you a cute quick little card that I made using the very cute Presents Set from Rubbernecker Stamps. The stamp set was originally put out as Christmas presents but I saw it as presents for all occasions that you may need them.

Rubbernecker Stamps Presents Set - Copictopia

This " Cards On Time" sentiment is also perfect if you are sending things out like I am. I made sure to send this card to my dad in a clear envelope so that people could laugh all the way to his house, haha!

Rubbernecker Stamps Presents Set - Copictopia

I even decided to take the extra step and make this into a shaker card. I made a video for you down below. I hope you have fun watching my craziness putting this together haha!

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Blues: B01, 02, 04, 05

  • Orange: YR12, 16, 18

  • Green: YG00, 01, 03

  • Pink: R81, 83, 85



Here are the supplies that I used on this card:




Here is the video I made I hope you enjoy it :)



Cardstock sizes:


  • White card base: 7x7in (folded in half for a 7 x 3 1/2 card)

  • Designer paper: 6 3/4 x 3 1/4 in

  • White cardstock: 6 1/2 x 3 in



I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I had fun making it.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments