Bunnies, Gnomes and Christmas oh my! - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I know this is a Christmas card, but it is Bunnies and Gnomes who can pass that up? I just have this one more Christmas card for you I promise. I had to show it though it makes me laugh. I almost didn't send it to the person who got it this year.

I used 3 different stamp sets to make this card, don't worry all three are from The Cat's Pajamas so if you don't have them you don't have to go to three different places to get them. I am a one stop shop kinda gal so I get it.

The Cats Pajamas Gnomes & Bunny by Copictopia

I think I was actually laughing the entire time I was making this card. I actually masked the gnome from the "Gnome Peeking" clear stamp set. Then I stamped the bunny from the "Snapes Alive" clear stamp set over the top of the gnome.

The Cats Pajamas Gnomes & Bunny by Copictopia

As you can see I took the sign from the Gnome Peeking set and made it look as if the bunny was pointing it at the little gnome as well as actually pointing to the gnome. He wants to make sure you know the gnome is the naughty one haha!

The Cats Pajamas Gnomes & Bunny by Copictopia

Where did the extra little hand go that was holding the sign... that is the great thing about embellishments... it is hidden.

The Cats Pajamas Gnomes & Bunny by Copictopia

Yes, that is the Hairy Bunny with the little sorting hat colored into a Santa Clause hat. I used some of the puffy paint from the snow pen to make the white on the hat and the collar of the robe.

The Cats Pajamas Gnomes & Bunny by Copictopia

The sentiment is from the stamp set "From Us To You" it is a very cute little stamp set. I have not yet had the pleasure of using the main image but I am sure that I will get to it.  I cut a little flag with my scissors and used a round file to make it bend.

The Copic markers I used on this card are:


  • Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02

  • Bunny Clothes: R59, 46, 29, 27, 24

  • Naughty Sign: E30, 31, 33, 35, Ladybug Memento Ink

  • Gnome Skin: E11, 21, 00

  • Gnome Hair: C9, 7

  • Gnome Clothes: R59, 46, 29, 27, 24, YG21, 23, 25, 17

  • Gnome Boots: C9, 7

  • Packages: R59, 46, 29, 27, 24, YG21, 23, 25, 17, YR21, 23, Y26



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!



[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments