Big Cups For The Fall Challenge - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! It's Cat's Pajama's Challenge time! This month's challenge I am completely in love with. The theme is Fall. I love all the colors of fall. You can see I went with Big Cups for the Challenge.

I started to make my card over the weekend and Sunday was National Coffee Day. You can see where I am going with this can't you? Yup! Pumpkin Spice Latte baby! What says Fall like beautiful trees and some pumpkin spice latte in your cup, that's what I am talkin about.



I absolutely love the Big Cups stamp set. You know I love this set because I just realized that I used this for the last challenge :)  But this stamp set is so fantastic!

Big Cups from The Cat's Pajamas created by Copictopia

This dog in the Big Cups set just made me giggle and made me think of him laying in leaves with some pumpkin spice latte on his belly. It just seemed so perfect for this challenge and theme.

Big Cups from The Cat's Pajamas created by Copictopia

The leaves I actually go from the cute Year Of The Pig stamp set that released earlier this year. I used the Gina K masking paper for the dog and had to angle a little bit at a time so I didn't get the pig in the mix of the leaves on the card.

Big Cups from The Cat's Pajamas created by Copictopia

I did use the other little leaves from the Year Of The Pig stamp set for little accents everywhere.

Big Cups from The Cat's Pajamas created by Copictopia

I love how the sentiment worked out. It sits just perfect in the center. However, it was low enough to cut out the cup on the dog's belly to pop it up. That is what I really wanted to do was to combine the sentiment with the dog and make them go together, without them being on the same paper.

Big Cups from The Cat's Pajamas created by Copictopia

The last things I added were the ribbon, bow and the sequins. I really love how the paper, ribbon and the cup all tie in together.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Leaves YR14, 24, R59, YG23



I think this card has to be the least amount of copics I have ever used <GASP>

Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Love your card, it's so pretty. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!