Yappy Birthday! - Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Today we are going to have some more puppy fun. Instead of Christmas, we are going for a birthday instead.

I love the sentiment Yappy Birthday. Actually, I like any sentiment that has a bit of a play on words. Like a stamp set of birds saying happy birdday, that is always fun!



This birthday set is from the company Time For Tea Designs. The fun part of this company not only do they have super cute little images but they actually have a tea shop in Chapletown called Time For Tea Sheffield. I would love to make there someday.



The Yappy Birthday sentiment I just cut out by hand.  I used an old Darice paw embossing folder for the dry embossing, which worked out perfectly!



The frame part of the card that I lifted up is from Rubbernecker Stamps. I really love this window with panels. It is so much fun to use!!! I can just pop up the different window pieces to use and emboss them but I can make it into a shaker card as well.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Grey Dog: E40, 41, 42, 43, G21

  • Orange Dog: E99, 97, 95, 93, 33, V04

  • Brown Dog: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, R29



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS......that is the cutest card. I absolutely LOVE it. Makes me miss my Beagle named Monster. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on the Time for Tea blog and a message states that it no longer exists. I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the fun and unique design and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marisela, Thank you for letting me know. They changed it from the last time I posted for them. Here is the new link for you :https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/blogs/news

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww so sorry about Monster :( what a very cute name for your baby though. I am happy that you liked the card at least :) Many inky hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!