Fun Dogs For Christmas - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I have something fun to share with you today! But don't I normally have something fun to share with you? Okay, so this one is new, fun and extra furry.

I decided to use the new release "Dogs front and back" stamp set for a cute Christmas card. These dogs are so cute! I love that there are so many different breeds. Yet, they are basic enough that if yours isn't shown how I colored them, you could color them to match your breed. For example, the one I colored as a Yorkie could also be a Maltese, see easy! 



One of the very most fun things about this stamp set is that it comes with the backside of the dogs as well.

So I made my card with a window and I placed the sentiment (even though its a bit lopsided) so that you could see the "its all fun and games" through the window. Because let's face it this sentiment is perfect for a lot of dogs, mine included haha!



Then when you open the card you see all the dogs lined up from the backside.



And you get to see the rest of the sentiment.



I loved making this card!! You can see that I colored everything and then I cut out all the dogs (front and back) and placed them in the order in which I wanted them.

I love this stamp set because you could have SOOOO much fun with it! So be on the lookout for me to be making more of them!

The Copic markers I used for these cute dogs are:


  • Pomeranian: YR21, 23, 24

  • Dalmation: C8, 00

  • Lab: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Poodle: C0, 2

  • Malamute: C0, 2

  • German Shepard: E55, YR21, T2, 3

  • Bull Dog: E42, 43, 44, 47

  • Shih Tzu: C0, 2, 3, 5

  • Scotty: T2, 3



I enjoyed this card and making this post :) If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments