Clean & Simple Challenge - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! It is the first Tuesday of the month so you know what that means! Yup a challenge from The Cat's Pajamas team. This month it really was a challenge for me. The challenge clean & simple always throws me off, because there really isn't a whole lot that you have to do for clean & simple. You all know me I LOVE my layers!



I spent maybe 30 minutes on this card and most of it was just coloring. The rest of the 3 minutes it took me to put a little accent layer on was the little extra I had to do to make myself feel "okay" with the card.



It also makes for a very short post, but I feel that I like this card because it is still cute without all the extras, but I believe that is the fault of the bunny. You can always make a super cute card no matter what you do with these cute little bunnies from The Cat's Pajamas.



This stamp set is one of my favorites. I used this one because it is that time of year again that I start to make encouraging cards for my kids for school. They are homeschooled but that doesn't mean that math and other subjects are not challenging for them, and make them feel a little down at times. This little stamp set is a great one for encouragement.



My son saw this card and said he loved it how the little bunnies weights are making him fall over on the one side because of the little bird. It really put a smile on his face... so guess who is going to be getting this card. Besides the "You Really Got This" sentiment there are others that will just make you giggle!

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Nose: R00, 01, 02

  • Bird: BG000, 02

  • Weights: C00, 1, 3

  • Floor: E30, 31, 34

  • other: White Gel Pen



Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments