Hello Summer - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I am so ready! It is just around the corner! We have today and tomorrow and then it is SUMMER!!!



Yes if I was Stitch that would be me right now... I can't wait until summer! This card today that I have made is a card of how I feel and represents me COMPLETELY.





As you can see I have colored the background completely with Copic markers. I first stamped myself (the little pig from The Cat's Pajamas Year of the Pig stamp set) on the paper and then colored the background around myself. As I reach up to the sun with a Hello Summer sentiment in the center of it.



I am reaching out for the sun that I have missed for so very long. I honestly did not realize EXACTLY how much I would miss the year-round sun until this year when we moved... wow! What an impact.



This was a nice easy simple card that took me about an hour today...only because I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to put in hills or not... haha! But I got it all figured out and happy with what I did. Less is more sometimes. I love the way this turned out!

I hope that you can see how easy and quick it is to make a card for the current The Cats Pajama's challenge. It is a fantastic challenge and you should really join in the fun.

The last thing I added was the dew drops. Just three of them... enough to make your eyes move around the page :)

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Pig: R00, 01, 02, YR61

  • Sky: B0000

  • Sun: Y00, 02, 000

  • Grass: G28, 24, YG23, 25



Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments