Day On The Farm With La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! I have a very cute and fun card for you today! We have a theme for this week on the La-La Land Crafts design team of "On The Farm". Both Meadow and Stephen love farm animals. They would love the animals if we lived on the farm, but not so much the work I think haha!

My mother in law's birthday is also coming up this month. Don't worry she doesn't read my blog so I can put this on here without her catching wind of her birthday card. Yes, since Meadow loves pigs and Stephen loves chickens... it is the perfect birthday card for her.



My sweet mother in law is going to be 70 this year. When I saw the sentiment in the Best Of Cluck stamp set was perfect! I know she will get a real kick out of the card.





I really love the way the chicken came out. She was a lot of fun to color. At first the kids wanted me to color her yellow, my mother in law's favorite color.  But then I reminded them that chicks are yellow.  So they opted for a brown chicken.





I did a bit of shading with my Copic markers but then also added a few dots to get some texture on the chicken.





The pig was fun as well. Who doesn't love a sweet little pink pig?! I love putting the shading around these cute little pigs cheeks to make them look a little more plump. They are just adorable!





The Flower bunch die cut I cut out on some Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored lightly with a bit of pink to match the flower the little pig is holding.





I also did the same with the Grass Patches die cut  and the Leafy Vine die cut. I have tried to cut it out of just paper but, I just don't really like the look that much.



The Copic Markers I used today were:



Chicken: YR27, 24, 21, Y21 E37, Y17, 15, R14, 17, 27
Pig: R00, 01, 02, YR61
Daisy Pig is holding: RV000, Y17, 15, 13, C1, 3, G21, 24
Grass & Leafy Vine: YG21, 23, 25
Flowers: RV00, 02, G21, 24

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well. Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Love these cards! You color so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talents with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!