It's Official! Aurora Wings Showcase

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I am so very excited!! These cute little astrological digital stamps from Aurora Wings are my first assignment from the Aurora Wings Showcase DT! You don't even know how happy and honored I am to be on this team, simply because that amount of joy is really hard to explain.

Today I get to show you two of the cards that I have made with this little collection of cuties. The first one I made is Aries the Ram. I love this one because my son Stephen is an Aries. He was very excited to see it finished.



I loved coloring this. It is cute plus gave me some more practice with fur which I don't always get a lot of. I had to look at a photo of a real ram in order to get how their hair lays down. I love looking at photos of real animals or flower or even people to find out how the shadows should be, or the colors and such. Then I put my own touch on it.



The layers of the cards were fun! Both of the cards went well with some patterned paper I had just bought a couple of months ago called Stargazer at Hobby Lobby. I was pretty thrilled when I looked as saw it had star constellations on it. The paper I had purchased it for was just a pretty swirl of colors that I needed haha! It worked out perfectly!



The Copic markers I used for the Ram are:


  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44

  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hoofs: E55, 53, 57



The other card I made is this super collection is the Crab or Cancer. My daughter Meadow is a sign of the crab. She LOVES this adorable little Cancer Sprite or crabby sprite as she calls it.



I have never colored a crab before, so yes back to the web it was for real life photos. Meadow asked that her crab be more orange than red. This is where I got my color choices for the little sprite. It was a lot of fun to color this little guy for sure!



I used the same paper on this little guy as I did the ram it was just different sheets within the pack. Meadow helped with the colors and the layers. She has fun helping me with cards, especially if she is going to take off with them after I get the photos finished haha! Yes, that is exactly what happened.



This one I did add some ribbon to, as I felt this one still needed something, besides the dew drops.

The Copic markers I used for the crab are:


  • Hair: E50, 51, 53, 57

  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Crab Shell: YR00, 01, 02, 04, 09

  • Crab Eyes: E23



You can see more inspiration and beautiful cards from the team on the Aurora Wings Showcase blog, CLICK HERE to go over there.

A couple of more treats for you is an amazing coupon that the wonderful Mitzi shares with us, it is amazing!



Mitzi is also giving away yes, free giving away when you buy 3 or more of the cute little astrological sprites you will get these amazing star digis to go with them.



If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with the Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in the Aurora Wings group go and join, you won't be sorry. You are missing out for sure by not being in it!

I am also putting these up for challenges:



Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Ahh, so perfect that the first installment of the Zodiac Sprites included the signs for your kids, Cristena! Loving your layered designs and fabulous coloring and I'll be on the lookout for that amazing paper, too. Love to Meadow and Stephen. So fun that they collaborate with you as you craft. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pleased your on the team, you have done an exceptional job with your cards. Hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard the AW Showcase DT, Cristena! It's great to have you with us. And how nice that Aries and Cancer from the first installment of the Zodiac Series are your children's signs. Perfect!! Both projects look so refined and professional with your lovely coloring of the image and the layers of pretty papers. Your designs are stunning! Thank you so much for these lovely inspirations for today's new release showcase at AW. M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant colouring on both these cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your zodiac signes cards! Great colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!