Super Hopper Bunny Pull Slider Card Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Okay, last bunny card I promise... no wait... I think I do have one more to show you besides this one... Yep! I do.. but they are so cute! Who can resist a bunny? I mean seriously I love bunnies all year long, not just at Easter time.

I mean honestly what does a bunny really have to do with Easter anyway? I asked my cousin that one time... he said because one was sitting outside of Jesus' tomb when he had risen... ooookkkaayy sure, I guess we can go with that haha!



This card I decided to make into a fun interactive card. This is a pull slider card. I had so much fun making this. The way the little bunny is looking up at the sky it completely fit to have the other bunny jumping over his head. They just look so cute! I love it!



You can't see it but it really does say "pull" on the tab there for the slider, it is just so cool! I didn't use the cut out for the slider part on this and had to use a different one I had because I still wanted the bunny to go in kind of an arch. So I used 2 different die cuts to achieve my goal for this card.



I used several layers of grass for this card. I really wanted it to stand out as if he was in a little field sitting in his wee little bucket. Again I used two different grass die cuts to achieve the look I was going for.  I just really love the little bucket bunny as my kids dubbed him haha!



I also put some really cute cloud trees on either side, along with some clouds at the very top of the card to really give it that background look. I had also sponged some clouds into the center of the circle that I cut out.



I also used the heart wreath in a couple of places. I love this little wreath because you can use it on so many different things. Plus, it is there if you feel your card is missing anything it really just adds that extra little touch.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Bunnies: R00, 01, 02, W0, 1, 2

  • Pail: T0, 2, 4



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!