Hello Sunshine The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hello Sunshine! Today I have a very fun card to show you. I absolutely love this stamp set. Actually, I just love The Cat's Pajama's stamps. But I wanted to use this one for a fun springtime card, and to remind you that you only have a few days left to join in the Spring theme challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas blog.

Blue sky and balloons always make me think of spring. I am one person that will always be happy spring is here because that is one step closer to SUMMER! haha!



I am not sure if hot air balloons are something for spring or fall... but they look cute on my card haha!! Plus, I like them. They are so cute and so tiny that they just fit perfectly.  I used the Clouds & Balloons Cut-Ups to make the balloons. It was so much fun and they were so easy to make.



You can pop out the parts that have color. However, I kept them in by making them into stickers using my Creative Lite from Xyron. I knew that I wanted to pop them up using some 3D foam dots, but that is hard to do when you have adhesive on the back. Using baby powder on the back will make the adhesive no longer sticky, but would still keep the bits together. After I added the baby powder I was also able to add the colored bits with a glue pen onto the front of the balloon.



The clouds in the background were a lot of fun. As you know I love doing these clouds in the background. I could have just cut out a template from the Cloud & Balloon die cut, they are really nice clouds. However, I already had another cloud that I always use cut out and it was just easier. I used the Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and a blending tool sponge to put the clouds on there.



I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these little bunnies!!! I can't get enough of them. It doesn't matter what they are doing or what kind of card to make with them... I LOVE THEM! So, of course, I had to use this bunny from the Bunnies In Flight stamp set. He is absolutely perfect for the spring card I wanted to create with his cute little balloons.



I had a great time using the coloring technique to make the balloons translucent. Meadow says that she loves it when I make balloons like that, so of course, I had to.  Isn't this bunny just the cutest?



The "Hello Sunshine" sentiment is perfect for a springtime card after what feels like a very long winter. I got the sentiment from the Family Forever stamp set that is JUST as cute! Wait.... what stamp set that belongs to The Cat's Pajamas isn't cute? haha! They all are... but I just needed the sentiment this time.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R000, 00,01

  • Balloons: Y000, 00, 02, RV000, 00, 02, BV000, 00, 01, BG01, 02, 05, YG00, 01, 03



I really really hope this has inspired you to take part in the Spring theme challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas blog. You will have so much fun with your prize if you win... you know you will <wink wink>

Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments