Fantastic I Can and I will Lala Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! It is half way through the week and we are still having a lot of fun with the new La-La Land Crafts release. Today I get to show you an amazing stamp set! I Love it! It is called I Can & I Will.

When I very first colored her, I made her with red hair, and a blue shirt. But when I was picking out paper for some other cards, I had laid her on some red, white and blue paper. All I could think of from that moment on, with the awesome sentiments in this stamp set was WONDER WOMAN! Because we are all Wonder Woman in our own right. It doesn't matter what you do in life, sometimes just getting through the next day makes you Wonder Woman.



This stamp set is so uplifting and encouraging for all of us. I know I have a few friends that could use a card like this. Heck! It uplifted me just making this card with this stamp set.



I didn't use any patterned paper on this card. Instead, I used some Distress Oxide ink in red and blue and made my own patterned paper using the new You Inspire Me background stamp.  I also used the new All About Lace Stencils to create patterned paper as well.





I also put in some of the Heart Wreath Die Cuts cut in blue and red to stay with the theme. I also put in some of that lovely Mandala Doily die cut to add some softness to the card. Plus I just all around love the die anyway and have been using it on almost anything that I can haha!





Copic markers used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 23
Shirt: YR21, 23, 24, 27



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team's creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.



Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments