Cute Easter Bunny Sprite Aurora Wings

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Okay, today I can promise that this is the last bunny card... for now, haha! I have been working on this little Easter Bunny Sprite from Aurora Wings for some time, but you know how things go... life.

I am so happy that I got it finished. Although, I did notice after I had taken the photos, of course, that I forgot to color his little paint brush. I did color it afterward, just didn't retake all the photos, sorry.



He is a bit darker, more of a sandy blonde in person. I was very blessed to have a fantastic sunny day and a lot of natural light in my sunroom to take my photo. That is actually where I take all my photos. I love this room! The room is nothing but ceiling to floor windows all the way around the room. It is perfect for taking photos.



I was really debating on showing you this photo.. you can see all my mistakes in it haha! You can see that I didn't color the brush for sure now. You can also see where my clear Copic marker blobbed all over the eggs and so the colors just would not allow me to get them under control but I did my best. I guess I still showed you this photo so that you would know that I still make a lot of mistakes.

You can also see the darker fur on the Easter Bunny Sprite with this photo as well. So even a bad photo is still a good one <wink>



Here I am again with the heart wreath from La-La Land Crafts. I can't help it.. it just adds so much to cards for being so small. I just love what it brings to the cards. I used the heart wreath in 3 different colors to tie into the color of the eggs.

I also used the La-La Land Crafts Mandala Doily die cut as well. I love the texture and the beauty that it brings to cards. I also used this die cut in a couple of different colors to tie everything together.



This is probably the biggest card that I have ever made at being 6x6! This thing is big enough for my small scrapbook that I have of my kids when they were little.... the one that is unfinished because I just can't deal with large bits of paper and a book that will take YEARS to finish. I am more of "I want to see what it looks like when it is done and I want to see it NOW". Yes, I have issues but at least I can admit that haha!!



This photo you can see that I did put a bit of lace ribbon on the card that I got from Hobby Lobby but I ended up hiding it a bit with the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. But it still looks cute. Wild Orchid Crafts doesn't have this color in stock but they do have different shades of purple and some white ones, so I went ahead and put the link for you down below (non-affiliate).

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Bunny fur: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Bunny feet & ears: R00, 01, 02

  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Bunny eyes: E23, White Gel Pen

  • Eggs: C00, 1

  • Paint: YR00, 01, 03, BG11, 13, 15, RV10, 13, 23, 25

  • Ground: E30, 50, 31, 33

  • Grass: G21, 24, 28, YG95, 99



If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with the Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in the Aurora Wings group go and join, you wont be sorry. You are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. This turned out so beautifully, Cristena! I love the clear pastel colors for this lovely Easter scene. Honestly, I didn't even notice about the paint brushes until you mentioned it. Soft and pretty, and so springy - I love this! Thank you, also, for the beautiful birthday card you sent me. I loved that Meadow and Stephen also signed it!! M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you Mitzi :) and you are very welcome for the card. Now that I know you have it, I can put it on my blog. I didn't want to give anything away haha! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!