Teddy Bears Soaring High Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I don't know about you but it has been a long week with the family and I being sick so I am happy that we are halfway through. I am very excited to get to show you the other half of the Lift Off stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps.

I really love the new teddy bear stamps that Rubbernecker is producing. I think they are great for boy or girl cards. I did make this one for a boy but I could always make the plane pink or some other color.



I had a lot of fun making this card. I used one of the sketches that will be in my next book of sketches (if I ever get the time to finish it haha). I made a background of clouds and ran the background through my Crossover II. I wanted the card to have some fun layers along with some texture. This is why I used the Nested Square w/Small Stitch die cuts.



I am not sure if you can see in the photo above, but you can also see that I used a white gel pen to make his glasses look reflective. I was also happy to find that I also had some of my vintage looking map patterned paper.



There isn't a lot of different elements on this card, but there is a lot of fun texture and layers, making the little pilot the star of the card. There is also a little banner that can fly behind the plane as well but I forgot to put it on the card.



Even without the banner, the pilot is so cute that he makes the card.

The Copic markers I used are:

Bear: E50, 13, 15, 17
Plane: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59, B000, C2, 3, B23, 24, 26
Hat: B23, 24, 26
Goggles: C1, 2, 3, B000
White .05 gel pen

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page, the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments