Sweet Reading Rosie and Ralph Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I am not sure what you do before bed. I for one have to relax with a good book. That is probably why I love the digital stamp from Time For Tea called Reading Rosie and Ralph. I love how little Ralph is just sitting next to Rosie while she reads like a sweet little buddy.

While I was coloring this one I also got the aid of my daughter to help with what colors she would like for me to use. She also helped me to pick out all the paper for the card.



Meadow was also the one that picked this sketch layout for the card from my book. I think she picked the perfect one. I almost feel like she was the one that made this card she helped me out so much.



The only things that I did was pick out this lovely ribbon that I love, color and pick out the Nuvo Drops that I thought I liked. However, there are some things that we found out when when brought the card downstairs to take photos.



These fun drops are GLOW IN THE DARK! I didn't even realize I had bought any that glowed! It is so much fun and so cool! I just bought them because I thought they were a pretty yellow. I guess that will teach me to read labels haha!



Like I said the only other thing I did was color in the colors that she wanted.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Shirt & Socks: BG10, 11, 13, 15

  • Pants: Y11, 13, 15, 18

  • Ralph: E42, 43, 44

  • Book: E93, 95, 97, 99



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments