Cutest Best Gnomies Lala Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Oh my goodness is it Tuesday? Wow this week is just movin' right along isn't it? Just think I get to share another new release from Lala Land Crafts with you today and another tomorrow as well. How fun!! Today we are hitting on one of my favorite little creatures!



Gnomes! Today I get to share with you my card of the new Best Gnomies.



Okay so.. yes this is one of those "10 things you didn't know about me" but I have loved gnomes since I was little. My grandparents had a book on their table and whenever I would go over and see them I would read this book on gnomes, so much that I actually thought they were real haha! Yes, I was a kid but I just love them.



Aren't these just the cutest dang little things??? I LOVE this set! I had so much fun coloring these guys up. Their little cheeks and their beards! oh! I just love them!



When I was coloring these little guys I even got out my book of Gnomes so that I could color them like the different types of gnomes that I love so much. This little guy above is colored like an older Dune Gnome. Yes, yes I may have had a little to much fun with this haha!





The little fellow on the right side I colored like a Woodland Gnome. I even decided to put a little candle in his lantern for him to see. I know that most gnomes are shown with white or grey beards, but they "live" to be 400 years old. So I decided to make this a young gnome.



You can't see it a lot in the photos. But there is some... hmm it is supposed to be ribbon but to me it reminds me of moss kind of. I can't really describe it. I tried to find it on May Arts where I got it from but I am sorry I can't find it. It was a couple of years ago so they may not carry it. It is a lot of fun when you need something a little different.



I love the new die cuts as well, they are so much fun! I am not good at paper piecing stand alone die cuts but, I am pretty okay at coloring. I decided to just cut these out on white cardstock .. nothing fancy like Neenah just regular white cardstock. After I cut them out I just had a good time coloring them instead.  I did try to cut out the circles on the mushroom house but yeah... I didn't do a very good job at that.



The last little thing that I did was the sentiment. There are a lot of cute sentiments that come with the set, however I wanted something a little more specific. I love the movie Gnomieo and Juliette. I wanted Hello Gnomie. So I took two of the sentiments from the set and put them together. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I really hope that you liked my card today I had a great time making it. I hope you will come back tomorrow for the next little bit of fun I have to show you ;)

The Copic markers I used were (warning you may want to sit down for this list haha!):

Dune Ghome:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: W0, 2, 5, 4
Shirt: YG93, 63, 61
Pants: E81, 84, 87, 89
Hat: YR12, 15, 18

Woodland Gnome:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: W0, 4, 6, 9
Hat: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59
Shirt: BG11, 13, 15, 18
Pants: E44, 47, 74, 59
Lantern: Y26, 28, YG63, YR38
Belt: E33, 34, 35, Y26, 28

Grass: YG21, 23, 25, G24
Mushrooms: R24, 27, 29, E31
Mushroom House: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, E31, 33, 35, 44, 43
Clouds: Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink

Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don't forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. I am normally not a fan of gnomes but yours and the project were so cute that I had to go to LaLaLand to check them out....and ended up getting the girl Marci gnome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!