Sweet Hugs - Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! It is so close to Valentine's Day so I have another card to show you that I just love how it came out. Today I am using Time For Tea's Hugs digital stamp, isn't she just adorable!

I had a lot of fun coloring this cutie up. Although, the dress didn't have polka dots on it. After coloring her, I felt like I should have colored her dress a different color, or that she was missing something. My daughter, Meadow, is the one that suggested the polka dots since I like them so much. So, I used a white gel pen to put the polka dots on after I finished coloring her.



I had a great time with all the different textures with this card. I really wanted to bring the Valentine's Day theme out in the card. So besides the cute Hugs image, I also used an embossing folder with hearts on it. I am really sorry it is so old that the printing of what company it is from has worn off. Or maybe I have just used the folder so much that it was rubbed off haha! I also thought the folder would work well to tie into the heart patterned paper that I used as well.



For the white strips and the scalloped circle I used the decorative dots embossing folder to tie in with the polka dots that I put on her cute little dress.



The last things that I decided were going to go on the card were the beautiful organza ribbon that is REALLY old haha! It is not even sold anymore but I still have 2 rolls that I have been hording for YEARS haha!  I also added the sequins, had to you know how I love them.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Heart: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Dress and Shoes: RV000, 10, 93, R83

  • Other: white gel pen



Please be sure to check out the challenge that started yesterday, and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments