Love Letter Avery - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Are you getting ready for Valentine's Day? My kids and I are all getting ready for that, and my hubby's birthday is coming up just before then. We have been making a lot of cards for Valentine's Day and I can't wait to show them all to you.



Today I get to show you the super cute and new Love Letters Avery from Paper Nest Dolls. Isn't she the cutest?



I found some cute patterned paper for this card, but I felt the heart background was a bit to much. It was to bright and really over powered the card. So I covered it with a piece of vellum cardstock in order to mute it down a bit, it worked perfectly!



I also found some new lace at Hobby Lobby the other day that I liked. I thought it would work for this card, and others. I also found these pink rhinestones in my drawer... not sure where they came from .. but hey life of someone that hoards their crafting supplies haha! One thing I really liked about these ones though is that they all were held together. I am sure you can see that little line between them. But this way I didn't have to try and get them all in a straight line... it was NICE!

This photo also shows you the awesome stitch markers from the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Circle Small Stitch die cut and the Nested Square Small Stitch die cuts that I used on the layers.



The patterned papers are all from a fun little 6x6 paper pack from Queen & Company. The whole pack is really fun and directed toward valentines cards.



The last thing I did was added some sweet little flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts called Sweetheart Flowers. I don't think they have these in stock right now so I will have to check back and update this post. You can get the miniature ones but they are about 1/4 of this size... when they say mini they really mean it haha!

The Copic markers I used were:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Pink: RV10, 13, 21

  • Red: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46

  • Boots: E93, 97, 99



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog, You can also find great inspiration over at the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group as well.

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!