Fun Anthony Collection- Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I have something so darn cute to show you all! I love these little glasses ... well the whole stamp set actually, if I am being honest. However, how many of you have trouble making cards for the men in your lives? me? it is HARD! Unless, I come across an awesome little set like Anthony's Birthday Collection from Time For Tea!

My husband's birthday was this last week and while he doesn't drink beer these mugs were the perfect thing to make him a fun, cute card for him. I was really super happy that Time For Tea had this super cute stamp set for me to use.



I tried my best to make them look like little glass mugs with beer in them. But, since we don't drink beer, I looked online to try and get some colors for beer.... didn't work. So I used some colors that I sometimes use for crazy blonde hair and IT WORKED haha! Well, at least to me it worked.



I colored both the mugs, but when I cut the part out in the handle it got a little crazy with scratches so I had to use my Copic Multi-liner to make them black again. It was a lot easier to cut out the center of the mug handle then I thought it was going to be that is for sure.



Both of the sentiments are also from the stamp set. I printed them both out and was able to just cut them out the way I wanted to. I cut out the "It's your birthday" with my scissors and then the "Cheers" I used a banner die cut from Stampin' Up that has long since retired. Yes, I am one of those people that just keep old stuff if the new stuff is close because I want to spend money on stuff that isn't the same haha!



Let's face it, men don't like girly embellishments like we do... so what do you do? Find a manly button haha!! So I have a thing of these cute metal buttons (yes old and retired haha) that I wanted to put on the card. So I used some twine and a glue dot to place it on the end of the Cheers tag since it wasn't fitting just the way I wanted to. Now, with the button, to me, it doesn't look out of place.

As a last little embellishment that I know I can get away with is the little dew drops that I get from Amazon. They are really fun, little plain but they can really spice up the card with just the little added touch you need. To me for this one it made it look like they might be little bubbles from the beer.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Y21, 23, 26, 28

  • W1, 2

  • Other: white gel pen



Please be sure to check out the challenge that started yesterday, and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments