First Love From Time For Tea & A Challenge

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I have some very exciting news to share with all of you! There is an extremely fun stamp company called Time For Tea Designs and..... I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM!! Yeah!! Super excited!



The first card that I get to make with the team is also part of their challenge. You will get to see their new website and everything! The stamp I used is called First Love and she is beautiful!



I used one of my very first card sketches and I just love her on it. The white stitching on the card is just a white gel pen. Normally I would poke holes in the paper to make it REALLY look like stitches but after the move I can't find my grid guide that I used to use for it. I pray I can find another as I have no room to leave my big 1980's Brother sewing machine up in my office haha!! (it's huge seriously!)



Here is a close up of this sweetie pie. You can tell the way she printed out (yes, she is digital) the lines are really nice, dark and crisp! She printed out really nice. First Love printing out this nice really makes it quick and easy for cutting her out.... even if you hate to fussy cut.

You can also see the excellent X Stitch that came through on the patterned paper I got from the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Rectangle X Stitch die cuts. I was not sure you would be able to see the fantastic pattern on the patterned paper but it came through really well. I thought the X stitch would be fun as hugs and kisses for Valentine's Day.



The last little bits that I used were a love die cut. Sorry it is one of those die cuts that is just floating around in my box and this is the first time I think I have used it so I don't even remember getting it haha! The you is from a larger sentiment and I just inked up the you and used it.

For a finishing touch I put on the 3 little red pearls. Those I got from the eyelet outlet when I was at the scrapbook expo. I was able to find them on their website and add them to my supply list down below for you.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47

  • Pants: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99

  • Shoes: C1, 2, blender

  • Shirt: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46

  • Other: White Gel Pen



I really hope that you enjoyed my card for today and will head over to the Time For Tea Designs blog so you can see what the rest of the team has created - they are pretty darn great!

Don't forget to also share your creations with everyone in the Time For Tea Designs Facebook Group as well. There is a lot of inspiration if you are also just looking for that.

Until next time friends!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments