Sketch Saturday #548 - Glittery & Sparkling Unicorn from The Paper Shelter



Hey all! I have some fun and exciting news for you today!!! You all already know that I love and I mean LOVE to do sketches! If you don't .... now you do ;)

So a few weeks ago I had apply for a very fun challenge blog... a SKETCH challenge blog called Sketch Saturday... and guess whaaaattttttttt??? Yup Yup!!!

I MADE IT!!

I am really excited to be on this great team not only because the sketches are always fun but because I know some of these ladies and they are the best! They are so fun, sweet, and inspiring, I know I am going to love working with them! Heck... did I say work??? Making cards isn't working it is having a blast with your friends that are stuck in your computer haha!



So the first sketch that I get to play with, with you is sketch number #548!  The sponsor is one of my favorite stamp companies The Paper Shelter!  I know you will decide to play along the prize is 3 (yes 3) digital stamps!!  You will be really missing out if you decide not to play.

My inspiration for the sketch ( please forgive me Tania I went a little overboard with my flowers haha!) I used Glittery & Sparkling from The Paper Shelter.


Isn't she just beautiful!?! All the stamps are this magnificent if not even better. You will not be disappointed if you have never used one of their stamps before.


I did put the strip of paper across but stamped it on vellum paper. With the patterned paper being so light you can't really see it. I tried my best to get the photos for you. I think you can see the different layers better in this photo.

I also added some of my super cute pink sequins, which I love to use. I just used mini glue dots... not the normal ones that you would use but the MINI ones. They are so small you can almost miss them but they are PERFECT for the sequins and for other little things you may want to put on there like the little dew drops you see me use once in a while.


The last thing that put on, using my super awesome cordless hot glue gun from Home Depot... LOVE that thing! It gets HOT though I mean SUPER HOT within moments, is the paper Sweetheart flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, 93, R20
Hair: RV000, 10, 13, 21, YG00, 01, 03, B000, 01, 02, V0, 01, 04
The rainbow, stars, cloud are all colors from the hair
The crown are the same colors as the hair except the smaller beads are Y26, 28

Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments

  1. Welcome to the team!! Great take on this week's sketch....fantastic coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing Cristena!!! Your coloring is phenomenal. I am a newbie to Sketch Saturday as well. It looks like we have a great team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love the soft pastel colors! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, C, welcome to the team! And what a great post, I need to take some lessons from you. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team!!! Love your card, it has such a delicate magical feel to it and I love the soft colours. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Thank you Brenda! I thought I was kinda rambling.. Thanks for the confidence boost :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!