Pretty Daisies from Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I am so happy to be posting today! It was a crazy weekend and I think it is time for a nice, easy, sweet little card. I am especially happy that I get to show you this card since it is finally to the person that it was made for.

One stamp I think will always be a wonderful classic for any occasion is daisies. I really like the Rubbernecker Stamps Daisies stamp because of that reason, goes with everything. They actually have a couple of different ones but I really like this one.



I really love these one type of daisies called black eye'd susans. Stampin' Up! at one time had a huge background type stamp of them and I fell in love at that very moment. Ever since then I don't normally color the basic daisies. It was especially fun on the road trip moving to the East Coast that I actually saw my very first one in real life instead of just a photo.



I really wanted this to have a nice, calming, gentle look about it. So I used some soft ribbon from SU that I have had for years. It is meant to go with the Kraft cardstock and is called Kraft Seam Binding, or I guess crumb cake. Can you tell I have not shopped with SU in a very long time haha!! I looked to see if they still had the ribbon but they don't. Thank goodness I horde it and still have 4 more rolls HAHA!



I took this photo so you could see all the crazy layers. Yes, I love all my layers! the more layers the better. Granted there can be some that are a bit to much when it is about 5 inches high of course... but hey a girl has to have her love :)



Here you can see the detail of the awesome Nested Oval Small Stitch Die Cuts. I love these die cuts with the nice stitches. It isn't over bearing it is nice subtle and gives the card some extra texture that I love almost as well as I love all my layers.

The last thing I added was the little gems I got from the eyelet outlet when I went to the Scrapbook Expo last year. I am really hoping they are at the Scrapbook Expos on the East Coast as well. I love their gems and prices!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments