Sunflower Emma ~ C.C. Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Today I finally get to show this card I made a week or so ago. I didn't want to show it before my friend got it in the mail. I made this card using Sunflower Emma and Take a Seat Wall from C.C. Designs.



My sweet friend lost her mom a couple weeks ago. My heart is breaking for her. I couldn't send her flowers like I normally would. However, I know how much she likes my cards. So, I decided to make her a card with a little girl holding a flower instead. I think I could still get my point across and how much I care about her with a handmade card.



Sorry the photo is a little off today. I wanted to long in the day to take a photo so the sun was a bit to high.



I had a little bit of fun of fun with the grass. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Tabed Grass Set Die Cut (5152-03D), and just layered it on the circle. The butterfly die cuts and circles are also from Rubbernecker Stamps.



The Nested Circle Scallop w/ Holes Die Cut (5119D) is a lot of fun too. You can't see the holes unless you look at it from the sides. But, I couldn't find a scallop big enough for what I wanted.

The finishing touches I just added some little rhinestone bling to the corners.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!



[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments