Stringing Popcorn - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I hope that you are enjoying the Christmas season and all the Christmas cards I have been posting for you.

I just purchased the Stringing Popcorn digital stamp from Paper Nest Dolls. I really love this cute little stamp. It reminds me of doing this when I was a kid so I just had to have it. Plus, it was a bonus that Meadow completely flipped when she saw how cute it was. She loves all the Paper Nest Doll stamps.



I used a few different die cuts on the card. I used Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Banner w/Stitch, Nested Circle X Stitch, and the Nested Square die cuts. They are a lot of fun to use and put texture on so many elements.



I also used the Decorative Dots textured embossing folder from Stampin' Up! to add a little something extra to the banner after I had run it through my Crossover II. I completely love my Crossover II I can't even tell you how awesome it is to not have to use a bit of paper because something isn't thick enough for the big shot. I don't think I have actually used my big shot for anything since I got the Crossover II. I do use my little texture boutique for the embossing folders just because it is faster. If that ever breaks though it is awesome because I can just adjust the bar on the Crossover II. Tellin ya it's awesome!!

The little bling dots were a gift so I am sorry I can't tell you where you can purchase them. But I do believe looking at them they are from Queen & Co.

Here are the Copic markers I used:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • Red: R24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Greens: YG21, 23, 25 G24,

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47

  • Popcorn: YR31, Y26, E99



I hope that you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments