Star Angel Sprite - Aurora Wings

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Happy Christmas Eve! I honestly can't believe that it is here already. The kids are antsy to open their gifts already. They are also excited because this is the first year we have let the kids shop for each other and for my husband and I, on their own. They are so very excited to give each other their gifts that they bought.

On Christmas Eve we will normally sit around with each other, drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies. My husband isn't home this year so it is just the kids and I.

The kids decided they wanted to play with the neighbor kids, which is great since we haven't really had any in 4 years. I decided to do my post for today.  Today I am sharing the sweet little Star Angel Sprite from Aurora Wings. This is another one of my favorites for the Christmas season from Aurora Wings. I honestly don't think there is one of her stamps that I don't like.



This is another stamp that I had actually colored last Christmas but just got around to putting her on a card. I actually thought that I was out of both of the patterned papers when I was looking for the paper for this card. I was very happy and surprised when I found it. I got both sheets from Hobby Lobby.



I used one of the sketches from my book again, adding just a couple of things like the bling.  You can also see from these images that I used a couple of the Rubbernecker die cuts. I used the Nested Oval w/Small Stitch and the Nested Banner Stitch die cuts.



I really love the polka dot paper with the silver glitter. I think it is some of my favorite. I also used the Decorative Dots embossing folder from Stampin' Up! I really wish they were still selling this for everyone because it is just cute I love it!

Here are the Copic markers I used:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • Clothes: B0000, 000, 01, 02, C1, 2

  • Wings: 0 Clear, C1, 2,

  • Hair: E50, 51, 23, 25

  • Stars: Y02, 04, 06, 08



I hope that you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments