Snowman With Pot Hat ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! You can't have Christmas without snowmen right? This cute snowman is from Rubbernecker Stamps. His name is Snowman With Pot Hat. He is a vintage looking snowman to me, so I tried to color him in more vintage looking colors.



The sketch I used had to look vintage as well. I went for a lot of layers that you could see lots of fun sparkle and muted colors.



After getting him colored I cut him out with the Nested Circle X Stitch die cuts. Sponging some Distress Oxide Walnut Stain ink on him really made it come to life the way I wanted it to.





I put everything together as the sketch called for from my book but I did position it differently, and added the element of the White Nuvo Crystal Drops.



The ribbon is retired sorry I have a bad habit of that... But I am sure there is something close to it on May Arts. I just have a LOT ... and I mean A LOT of ribbon! So, it is kind of hard to go through all of it. Although, there are some ribbons I only use during certain seasons, that is probably why I have so much.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • C1, 3, 5, 7

  • R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • BG000

  • 0

  • YR12, 14, 16



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments