Santa with Present ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! I am having a lot of fun making cards using my sketchbook. If you have not been following along the last couple of days I have been using only images that I have already colored over the last year and matching them up with sketches from my book.



Today I am using this cute little Santa with present is from Rubbernecker Stamps, isn't he just the cutest? I just love this little Santa to bits.



I actually only used 1 die cut with this card (shocker I know!!) I used punches for all the squares, in which I do not use that much anymore since I have most of the awesome nested die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps. Who needs punches when I have those awesome die cuts??? Oh yeah me when I wanna do stuff that is this small.



To make the smaller squares I used a 3/4 inch square punch, the largest square I used a 1 inch punch and then the middle square I just cut with the paper cutter.  After I put the squares on the card I made the oval using Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Oval die cuts.

After cutting out the oval, I used the retired Stampin' Up Decorative Dots embossing folder on the oval. For a finishing touch on the oval I added a bit of Sparkle n' Sprinkle red glitter.



The very last things I added were the ribbon from May Arts and the wooden snowflake I got from Hobby Lobby.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • E000, 00, 11, 21, R20

  • R17, 24, 27, 29

  • B0000, 000, 01



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments