Polar Bear Fun ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! It is almost Christmas are you ready?? I am not! I am still making gifts, making cards and more! Christmas isn't all that crazy around here because most of our family is on the West Coast, and we are on the East Coast... but there is still a lot to do.



I found a lot of images that I had colored but never put on a card. So, I decided I was going to have a goal of trying to get all those images on cards before the end of the year. When I thought I had all the cards planned out, I found even more images haha! This should be fun!

The card I am showing you today has two left over images from a couple of different stamps. Rubbernecker Stamps have some really cute Polar Bear stamps! The fun part of this is, one of them the Bears Making Snowman could also be used to look like they are making a winter sandman if you live in places like California or Florida. My kids used to always make a sandman when we were living in California.



The other stamp set these little fellas are from is Bears Sledding. I thought it would be fun to put these two together as winter friends. Come to think about it... I think I should color them all again, and put them all on the same card as a winter friendship fun card! Oh! That would be fun!



I have quite a few layers going on with this card. Each of the layers has something fun going on with it. I have used die cuts, glitter paper and a textured impressions folder. I am super sorry that I don't have a link in my supply list to the textured impressions folder, but it is a Stampin' Up! retired folder. You can still find it on Ebay however for about $8 from what I have seen it is called Decorative Dots.

I have added links to my supply list for all the die cuts from Rubbernecker I have used though. I used the Nested Oval Small Stitch dies and the Nested Square Small Stitch die cuts.



I finished the card with some white Nuvo drops. I am in love with Nuvo drops you can make them any size you want to.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!





[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments