Mistletoe Fairy - Aurora Wings

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I have not used the Mistletoe Fairy from Aurora Wings for a very long time. I think the last time I used her was my first or second year living in California. I actually colored this Mistletoe Fairy at the same time that I did that last project.

I think she still looks great. You know how you can color something and look at it years later and it just doesn't look just right? Did you know with Copic markers you can go back, it doesn't know how many years it has been, and add colors and blend just as if you were coloring it for the first time.



I used some of the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Rectangle w/Small Stitch die cuts for the boarder. I like using the ones with stitches or holes to give it that extra design and/or texture.

I also used one of my sketchbook designs that was just kind of basic but pretty at the same time. But then this image makes anything pretty.



I added some little red pearls and some pretty ribbon from May Arts for finishing touches.

Here are the Copic markers I used:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • Red: R24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Greens: YG21, 23, 25 G24,

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47

  • Feathers: 0 clear, C1, 2



I hope that you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments