Merry Christmas - Little Santa - Aurora Wings

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a very good day today. We have been watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music for the last couple of days just having a good time together.

Today I thought I would share a very cute Little Santa from Aurora Wings. I love the way he came out when I colored him and have been hanging on, waiting to show him to you. It has been very hard to wait let me tell you.



I used just a couple of different die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps the Nested Circle Small Stitch dies and the Nested Scallop Circle die cuts.



The sentiment is also from Rubbernecker Stamps called Magic of the season. I stamped that on the card using the Walnut Stain Distressed Ink from Tim Holtz.



I must have messed with this card 4 times before I actually decided it was finished. It was a bit easier because I used a sketch out of my sketch book but then I added some extra things and elements to it, in a sense making a whole new sketch. I like doing that then I have something for my new sketch book that I am working on.

Here are the Copic markers I used:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • Red: R24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47



Pretty easy list this time :)

I hope that you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments