Magic of the season, but not before coffee ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! The Coffee Lovers Blog hop is going on right now. I had to make a little something to show off the super cute Ethel with Coffee from Rubbernecker Stamps. I just love her!



I did use a couple well more than a couple more like a few of the coffee sets from Rubbernecker Stamps (sorry they are out of the others) just because I love the polka dot coffee cup. I actually have one just like it only it is grey with white polka dots.

I actually went ahead and made a whole sheet of the little background paper that I made for the coffee cups and the coffee beans. I got the word coffee and the coffee cup from the Coffee Set. I got the coffee bean from the Coffee Blanket set. I am really sorry but those are the ones that they will be out of until next Expo season in February/March of 2019 (wow!!! its already nearing 2019!)



I did do a little extra when I made the little tag to go on the stamp, as I wanted to use Ethel. I went ahead and hand wrote " But not before my coffee" I really think this is what I am going to be like when I am older haha! I will have my curlers in my hair and my robe on haha!

I really like the "Magic of the season" sentiment as well it was just to perfect not to pair these two up.



I actually wrote the "But not before my coffee" before I stamped the sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps on the paper. After I did all of that I went ahead and cut it out using the Nested Banner w/stitch die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps.

After I also colored the coffee cups and made the background paper, I used the walnut stain from Ranger. I used the blending tools that they have to do the sponging on the paper.



The background paper for the first layer of patterned paper I also made. I used the Splatter Stains stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps as well to make that. I just changed the directions in which I was stamping in order to make it. I made a whole sheet of it, then cut it down to size.



I had originally just colored Ethel's robe red with a green color and a green collar. Then someone that shall remain nameless.. he knows who he is .... said that the robe looked plain.... ugh some people. So I went ahead and used YG91 and 93 to put some lines on it to make it look like a Christmas plaid instead. I do not draw very straight but for what I was doing, I suppose it worked.

The Copic markers I used are:




  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53

  • Robe and background coffee cups: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59, W4, YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99

  • Coffee beans: E23, 25, 27

  • Other: White Gel Pen, Black .05 Copic Multi Liner



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Your details and coloring are always amazing! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, great coloring and great collage background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and about what I look like in the morning - hehe - now where is that coffee??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and whimsical card, wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Gail :) haha!! I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO incredibly fun and detailed. Love the textured layers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!