Love You Slow Much - Wee Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey All!! I love all of the Wee Stamps I have. I have colored this stamp Love You Slow Much at least 5 or 6 times. Granted not all of them are on cards yet.. but I keep on coloring them haha!

This time however, I decided I wanted to color her and her little snail buddy up as a Christmas card. I love the way that she turned out with all the reds and greens. I know a lot of people don't like working with the Copic red's but I really like it a lot. I love how they come out, so bright and brilliant.



I had some left over (yeah I know more left overs) paper poinsettias from last year that I got from Hobby Lobby. You can still probably get them hopefully, it seems as if they have had them every year that I go looking for Christmas stuff.



I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Oval with Small Stitch die cuts. After that I used the Decorative Dots textured embossing folder. Yes, I know but I just love it and you can find it on Ebay rather inexpensive.  I also used glitter from Sparkle n Sprinkle around the edges of the oval with a glue pen. Using the pen is much easier than using anything else for me.



I also used come sliver elastic cording for around the polka dot layer for some extra texture and pop.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, 04, R20, BV20

  • Hair: E40, 42, 43, 44, 47

  • Snail body: E50, 53

  • Browns: E23, 25, 27, 29

  • Reds: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • Greens: YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99



I hope you enjoyed my post today.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments