Little Shepherd - Aurora Wings

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I have to admit I really love my kids. They are the ones that picked out this cute little stamp from Aurora Wings for the Christmas season this year, Little Shepherd.

One thing I have always tried to teach my kids is that it isn't about the gifts. Thankfully I believe I have succeeded as they are more concerned with everyone knowing that is about the birth of Christ instead of gifts.



Little Shepherd is such a sweet stamp. I think I will actually be coloring more of him for next Christmas well.

I didn't do to much with this card, as I used one of my more simple sketches from my book, and didn't really add to much more to the sketch, I don't have a whole lot to say about this card.



For the banner part of this card I simply cut the pieces to the desired size. I then used the Rubbernecker Nested Square die cuts to cut out the banner shapes. Rubbernecker Stamps does have a Nested Banner die cut set, but they were not long enough for what I wanted, otherwise I would have used those.

The finishing touch on the card were the little pearls on corners.

Here are the Copic markers I used:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • Clothes: YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99, W1, 2, 3, E23

  • Grass: G24, YG23, 91, 97, 99

  • Lamb: C1, 2, E93



Pretty easy list this time :)

I hope that you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments