It's All Fun & Games Penguin ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! It is a couple of days after Christmas... did you survive? I did, and yet I am still here showing you Christmas cards. I really think that I need to start making my Christmas cards next month so that I am not so far behind in making them, showing them and the biggest thing mailing them! haha! Who is with me? Do you also sometimes get yours out late or not at all? The holidays just sneak up on you and then BAM you are left wondering what in the heck just happened haha!



Today I am showing you one of my favorite stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps. Granted they are both one of my loves because they make me smile and just laugh like crazy when I look at them. I love penguins because of their crazy eyeballs... how can you not laugh at that?



I love the sentiment It's All Fun... because you know it is true! haha! I used the Nested Banner Stitch die cuts to cut the sentiment out. I love the texture and the fun the die cut gives the card.

Another great reason to love the penguin is that there is a matching die cut. No need to fussy cutting this little guy out if you don't want or need to.



I had a good time coloring the penguins. I wanted to try to make their hats look like the sheep lined ones you always see in cold arctic places.



The last thing I did was to add some of the White Nuvo Drops.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • C1, 3, 5, 7

  • R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59

  • YG91, 93, 95, 97



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. Christena, love, love, love these penguins and YES, EVERY year I think I should start my cards early, but I don't and this year - well, I ended up enlisting my hubby and got them done in 2 weeks. I had like 10 that I made differently and then 3 other kinds that I made the same, so after 109 of the first 3 types, the last 10 were individually colored and made for a specific person. It is very time consuming, but I love it. Thanks for sharing your talents...been following you for years! {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna!! That is a LOT of cards! I never thought to make my husband help.. I may have to do that next year! I know I say I want to start early, but I am not sure I will get down to it haha! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love hearing what others are doing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!