Happy New Year's Eve!

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! It is New Year's Eve already! We normally say home and just celebrate with family and friends. But I wanted to color and make some cards to bring in the new year with you.



Today I am using a stamp is an exclusive image from A & M Memories that has sadly shut down this last year :( but I still like to use her stamps and make sure she gets the credit for them.  The one that I am using is New Year's Eve Masquerade, isn't she beautiful!



I was very happy to have found this harlequin paper in my scraps. I found half of the sheet just waiting to be used. I thought it would be perfect with the other two sheets of patterned paper I picked out for this card.



I didn't have any flowers that were black or gold that would go with the card, so I made my own. I used Deep Ivory Sweetheart Blossom flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Copic markers. I used Y26 and Y28 for the gold ones, and C3 and C5 for the black ones. Now looking at them I probably should have colored the centers differently, but I still like them.



The last things that I added besides the black satin ribbon, was the rhinestones. I know the rhinestones are not black or gold, but with the silver smooch spritz I thought it would look nice.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20

  • E50, 23, 25, 27

  • R17, 24, 29

  • C1, 3, 5, 7, 9

  • Gold Wink Of Stella



Until next time friends!!!  Have a happy and safe New Years Eve!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!



[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments