Santa's Family Selfie ~ The Paper Shelter

Hey All! I hope that you all survived turkey day. I am not sure what my hubby did every few minutes he is always asking if there is more haha! While everyone was still eating, I started to color something fun. I know that selfies are very popular right now, my husband's entire family does it just about. However, I am not one that has ever been one that likes their photo taken.

This digital stamp called "Santa's Family Selfie" is super cute and I thought would be a funny and perfect card for my husband's family. I got the stamp from The Paper Shelter.



I adore this image! It was a lot of fun. I know the wallpaper I colored is a bit off but that is okay just means you can tell I made it haha!


This was also my first time printing out my own digital printed paper... I am glad I did, I found out my printer does NOT like printing red at all.. it just smears. But at least the paper printed out well enough that I could use part of it for this card.



I also used some beautiful green glitter paper from The Paper Cut. I love this glitter paper because it is nice and thin, not the bulky stuff that you get at the local craft stores. It is nice and thin like patterned paper but strong enough to hold up. It also goes through the die cut machine like butter, it's amazing.

I also used a glue pen and put some of the clear glitter from Sprinkle N' Sparkle on the letters. It just needed a little something extra and looked boring without it. But then don't most things look boring without a bit of glitter? haha!


The green gems are from The Eyelet Outlet. They have so many colors it is really hard to decide which ones to get. I always get some for holiday's though because I normally load up when I go to the Scrapbook Expo every year. They are the best gems I have gotten and at a VERY good price! I like them especially (not only because of the price) because they have a 3D foam-like adhesive on the back instead of the normal sticky stuff that always seems to come off on me.

I don't have a Polaroid die-cut, so I made my own. I used Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Rectangle w/Small Stitch to do the outside. However, non of the die cuts would fit the size that I made the stamp since it is digital. So I traced it on the backside then cut the center out. It fit perfectly!

I honestly can't remember where I got the die cuts for the letters I have had them for so very long. I can't remember if they are Rubbernecker or if they are something else.

The Copic markers I used are:
Anything Red: R17, 24, 27, 29, 46, 59
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, BV20
Anything Green: G21, 24, 28
Wallpaper: E40, 41, 43
Mrs. Claus Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Santa's Hair: W2, 4
White: C2, 0
Rudolf: E70, 71, 74, 77
Glass in Mrs. Clause Glasses: BG000
Elf's inside Mouth: E93
Other: White Gel Pen, Silver Wink Of Stella


I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from The Paper Shelter please feel free to share them, you can tag me on Instagram @copictopia and The Paper Shelter @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments