Happy Thanksgiving ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that all of you will be having a wonderful day with your family... or friends... or like us, new friends since we moved to the other side of the country. We have a few other people that have just moved to the area that work with my hubby so we have invited everyone without family to our house. I feel this will be a very fun and wonderful thanksgiving.



I have decided to use a bit of a different stamp and card for this holiday card. I decided to use Margo and Window w/Bench to go with this season's holiday for us.



The way I put margo in front of the window it made me think that she was walking into someone's house. I did just fussy cut her out - no die cut for her sorry...



I also used the sentiment from Best Wishes. The thinking of you sentiment made me think of all the family and friends we have in other states or places celebrating thanksgiving today.



For the window I didn't want to just slap the window down after I had colored it. I wanted to layer it and make it stand out a bit. So I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Square w/Rounded Corners die cut for the window and then for a bit of brown cardstock to make it stand out a bit. The layered everything on the rest of the window that was left over.

I used the Nested Square Die Cuts to cut out the other parts of the window and an extra layer just so that I could keep everything lined up and even. I love doing this so that I don't have to worry about mess up cutting anything. I also use the Nested Rectangle die cuts for the outer layers as well. I really love how everything lines up and looks nice when it is all finished.

Don't forget Rubbernecker Stamps is having their Black Friday sale now and all weekend long! Click on the photo below and it will take you directly to the sale items.



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments