Coffee Blanket ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Okay, so I LOVE the heat... my kids have even given me the nickname of Heat Miser from the Christmas show. While It did get cold, bone chilling cold, with the cold, dry winter winds in Southern California... here it is different. It isn't bone chilling but wow!!! It is 48 and I feel like I am going to freeze haha! I know I am a baby!! But I am wearing sweats in the summer time.



I mostly drink hot tea .. all year long. However, I thought this would be the perfect card to show you as it completely fits me right now all bundled up in a sweater drinking something warm. This is the Coffee Blanket stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps.





It is a fun set for anyone that loves coffee or tea but, also for a great winter time card. Perhaps if you have crazy friends like me who wear sweats in 100 degree weather you could use the set all year long haha!!

It was really nice to be able to color this stamp set. It is very relaxing! The best part as well that they come with a matching die cut set so that you don't have to worry about fussy cutting anything out.



I also like that it has some of the lines to show you where the shading goes. Sometimes I get an image and I am just not sure where I should put it... or sometimes I forget what the heck I was doing (let's just be honest here haha). So, having the lines is really nice!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!