Stuffed Rhino ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Some of you may know that I made a lot of cards at the beginning of the year. I did this so during our big move across country this year I wouldn't get behind in my design team cards. However, I am seeing this has created a bit of a funny, rather hysterical, problem for me. I made them and I have to keep going through my blogs photos to make sure I didn't already post this card or that haha!



I actually had to do that for today's card. I had it down as to post today but I couldn't remember if I had already posted, as I have thought I would several times because it is so cute. I love this sweet little Stuffed Rhino from Rubbernecker stamps. It is so cute! I made it into a baby card, but there are so many different things that you can use it for during the year. He is a little over sized which is very nice for coloring.



 

I absolutely love all the nested stitched die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps. They give everything that little extra detail and texture. I used the Nested Rectangle With Small Stitch Die Cuts, the Nested Circle with Small Stitch die cuts, and the Lower Alphabet With Stitch die cuts. I also used the Nested Scalloped Circle die cut to go on the outside of the Nested Circle With Small Stitch die cut that I used. Wow say that 10 times fast haha!



On the alphabet set it is really nice because it will cut through a few layers of paper all at once and it does all the letters at once (so people like me don't lose them haha!). If I don't use some of the letters I just put the extras in the bag so I can use them for a future project maybe. You know us crafters hoarding everything haha! After I got the letters all cut out I inked the top half in Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette ink, and the lower half in Basic Grey ink.  I didn't put links to these sorry because I think they have changed the names or they have discontinued the colors - which could very well be. I have not been a demonstrator for them for a lot of years and I have had my things since then. It is amazing how well everything still is working.

I also used some Pink Pirouette cardstock (which I think you can still find on ebay) to use for the scalloped circle in the center of the card. The pink polka dot paper is from The Paper Studio.



To finish this card off I used the paper crimper on some Whipped Cream cardstock and wrapped twine around it. After putting it all together I added some cute little pink sweetheart flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I love their flowers! They are fantastic quality and probably the best ones I have seen.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: C2, 4, 6, 8

  • Other parts : RV00, 10, 13

  • White gel pen



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments