You're Koalafied Take 2 ~ Gerda Steiner Designs

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! So I didn't think I would actually get this card finished today. But I was very inspired and had a lot of fun making this card for the Gerda Steiner Designs DT Call. I am very excited and happy that I used the You're Koalafied stamp set twice in one day. Being sick lately I am actually pretty proud of myself haha!



This time I was inspired by a die cut. Sorry I tried to look for it, because I don't remember where I got it from, but couldn't find it. I had cut it out on Whipped Cream cardstock... then got stuck... haha! Have you ever done that before? So I took a couple of minute break and then BAM! STENCIL! So yes, again I made my own stencil from the die cut. It was super easy with the stencil film that I had purchased a while back to make them for a birthday party for Meadow. It is a lot of fun having these stencil films, you can use them over and over again, just wipe them off.  So I used the stencil I made for a background shading of bubbles.





I used the Ranger Mini Blender Tool to put the Pool Party ink from Stampin' Up! on the card after I had stamped "Hug" from the You're Koalafied stamp set on the Whipped Cream cardstock.



After that I went ahead and did the same sponging on the actual die cut that I had cut out in the beginning. It was the die cut then I cut it out again with the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Scalloped Rectangle Die Cuts.



After that I knew a shaker card was in order!  I got out my Queen & Company Toppings. I also get acetate and foam sheets from them that are amazing. They are 8 1/2 x 11 and I can cut them to any size or shape I want to.



I put on the rest of the elements from the You're Koalafied stamp set. The koalas I went over a few times with the N1 Copic marker just because it started to look kind of fuzzy like a stuffed animal and thought that would be really fun... what stuffed animal is not huggable? Then after just a few minutes...  Tada!!! I have another fun quick, cute card!



You can find links below (not affiliate) to everything that I used.

The Copic Markers I used are:




  • Koala: N1, 2, 3, 4, C5, 7, E93, 95



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments