Under The Sea ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Today I have a fun fishy adventure for you! I had a really good time making the card earlier in the week so I decided to have some fun making it with different die cut elements and a fun stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps. Under The Sea is a very cute and fun fish stamp set. I absolutely love the sign the crab is holding and that is why I decided not to use one of the sentiments from the stamp set and just use the little crabs sign.





You wouldn't believe how much fun these die cuts are! The bubbles are really fun! I use them on a lot of things as you know I also used it on another mermaid card at the beginning of the week. However I layered them under the dotted die. It was a lot of fun putting all the fishy bits from the Under The Sea stamp set into the holes. This shaker card was so much fun!



How can you not just love this little crab? Although I see in this huge blown up photo where I went out of the lines a bit.. oops! But he is still cute!



Here is a photo of the "bubbles" or dots with the shaker card toppings from Queen & Co. and the fun little Under The Sea bits popped in there. I just love this card! I hope you do too.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments