Silly Mr. Chinny Flower - Mr. Jeff

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I have something super fun for you today! A friend of mine Mr. Jeff is a fantastic artist! I love all this little cartoon Mr. Chinny drawings and I love all the little friends that he draws for Mr. Chinny as well.  This image is called Silly Mr. Chinny Flower. I think it is super cute and makes me smile every time I see it.

Mr. Jeff put a lot of his drawings into a coloring book that is fantastic for kids. I actually purchased 5 of them for my kids, my kids friends and one for myself. They are a lot of fun. However, the paper didn't work with my Copic markers so I was really sad that I couldn't color them the way that I really wanted to. So Mr. Jeff was kind enough to give me permission to put it on my paper. I was pretty excited and kind of hoping he would make his images into digital stamps so that we could all make cards with his images. I think that would be awesome!



Who wouldn't want to color this image, it is just so funny and cute all at the same time. The other images in his book are just as cute too! For now though you will have to get his coloring book. You can find Mr. Jeff on Instagram as @mrchinnyandfriends You can also see more on his coloring book, and more. He actually just came out with his second coloring/activity book that I need to pick up as well. I can't wait to see what is in there.



I like the background that I picked out for this. I have never used this embossing folder before. However, turning it around backwards made me think of vines... and then chocolate..either way I thought it would look great. I can't believe that the name of the embossing folder is called Clothes Pins..??? Really???  haha! I also used the paper crimper... one of my favorite tools besides the ... well that list could go on and on forever!!!



The little balls that you see on the card are my newest fave little embellishment for cards. I have seen them at Sprinkle and Sparkle booths at the expos for well ever since I have been going to the expos and I have been wanting to buy them. Well I broke down and bought a few bottles of them this last time I was at the expo. I just had to have some and try them out. I didn't really think I was going to think much about them and didn't think I would like them, however Meadow found glow in the dark ones. Yes... that was the trigger... to buy them for the kids. Mom's know we all buy things for the kids before we do ourselves. Now? Now, that I have tried them you ask? I LOVE THEM and I need every single stinking color!!! HAHAHA!!!

The Copics I used for this are: (are you sitting down for this?)


  • W0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

  • Y11, 13, 15, 18, 35, 18, YR24

  • E40, 42, 08, 13, 23, 27, 93,95,97,99

  • G24, YG23

  • White Gel Pen

  • Copic .5 Multiliner



If you would like one of Mr. Jeff's Mr. Chinny and Friends coloring books please email him by clicking here! He would love it! 



Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments