Preston - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey All! Today is Preston's turn today. You know that he is just to adorable to pass up to put on a card. I love all the new owl stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps. I also love that they also have matching die cuts with them as well. I mean seriously? Who doesn't love a stamp that has a matching die cut?

Little Preston is so fun to color. He is also very easy to color with the shading lines on the image showing you exactly where to shade, besides picking out where your light source is coming from. I also love the little coffee cup he is holding in his foot. I decided since he had the coffee cup that I was going to go all out with the coffee and also use the Tim Holtz coffee embossing folder as well. After I embossed it, I used the Tea Stain Distress Ink to sponge the color to the paper over the coffee cups.



 

I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Circle Die Cuts to make a circle "hole" in the the tree patterned paper that I had to make it look like it was inside of his little tree house.  Since it was a tree house he needed to have some leaves as well. I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Leaf Group Die Cut for the leaves for Preston to stand on.



 

 

I also wanted a sentiment on the card. I thought it would be fun to put the Coffee Time sentiment on the card with the font that was used, it just looks perfect to me. I also wanted to put a little bit of texture on the sentiment as well so I cut it out using the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Stitched Circles Die Cuts.

 

 



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments