Ethel with Coffee - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I am back with some more fun Rubbernecker Stamps for you, and I am sticking with the embossed background theme of the current Rubbernecker Challenge in hopes to inspire you to come and play along.

I am using Ethel with Coffee. Who can raise their hand and say this reminds them of someone in their lives?? I know she makes me think of a few of my grandmothers and probably what I am going to look like even with the curlers when I get older haha!! I love Ethel stamps she is just the perfect older lady if you ask me.

 

 



 

I am also using the newly released Coffee Set. I love this stamp set, it has all the perfect sentiments! I didn't use the matching die cut set for Coffee Set this time though. Instead I decided to use the matching Ethel with Coffee die cut, along with two nested Circle die cut sets. The Nested Circle Die Cuts for the inner layer that makes the Coffee embossing folder to show through, and the Nested Circle Small Stitch Die Cut set.  Yes, I really do like all my die cuts!



I really hope that you liked my card for today. I am sorry I dont remember which Copic markers I used and I would hate to tell you the wrong ones. I can tell you my go to for skin that I always use and that is E000, 00, 11, 21, 04 and R20. So sorry.

With the background and the sponging on the sentiment I used the distress ink with the mini ink blending tools. I love how those things pick up the ink!

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!