Bunny Ears Angela - A & M Memories

It is the time of the year when we start seeing bunny ears, and chocolate eggs everywhere. I am starting to get some Easter cards done and thought I would go with Bunny Ears Angela from A & M Memories to get me started. She is super cute and I love how her purple hair came out. I don't use purple a lot for hair, so I was a little worried I have to admit.

There is a new progressive challenge over in the A & M Memories Facebook group as well. This is not the stamp that you will be playing along with, but Spring time Suzette is very cute as well. I will be using her next week.





I don't know why either but I also love her little shoes that she wears. She is so fun to color. For those of you who truly know me also know that I do not normally do doilies... after an "incident" we will call it with them I feel it was such a traumatic experience that I just want hiss like a cat every time I see one hahaha!  However I did balance it out with some beautiful flowers from my fave Wild Orchid Crafts. I have a link down below for you (no not affiliate, I just like the way it all looks nice and neat and clean)



 



I think you would really love to color this little lady up she is just the cutest!  If you do make anything with Bunny Ears Angela or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments