Teddy Bear - Rubbernecker Make It Shake Challenge #28

Today is a new day and time for a very fun Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge! We all know that I have been on a shaker card kick for a while now. I just love them! They are so fun and playful. Well this challenge is right up my alley! Yes! the name of the challenge is "Make it shake".

I knew right away that I wanted to do a birthday card with this sweet little stamp called Teddy Bear. He is just the cutest little thing. I love to color his fur. I have tried to color him solid but it just didn't work out the way that I wanted it to. So coloring him with real fur is fun and perfect.  It was also fantastic having the new Teddy Bear die cut to go with him as well!



I had a really fun time using the new rounded corner square die cuts as well from Rubbernecker. They are coming out with so many different die cut sets! I love it!



I also used the Happy Birthday set from Rubbernecker Stamps as well it worked perfectly! The inside stuff that you see is from Queen & Co. I love all the little birthday shaker toppings they have for cards. I love the little sprinkles that they have.

It was really easy to just die cut everything out! even the foam sheets from Queen & Co come out really nice when you put them through the big shot!



The Copic markers I used are super easy! E50, E51, E53 for the bear... and RV10, RV13, and RV23 for the flower. I also used Hero Arts Black Ink for the sentiment.

I really hope that you liked my card :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 


Comments