Reindeer Sprite - Aurora Wings

It is another wonderful Monday here in Southern California. I have not shared that much over the last year with my arm injury. So I cannot tell you how blessed I feel be to able to do the simple things. Those simple things also include making cards with the cute little sprites from Aurora Wings.

This new little sprite is Reindeer Sprite. I just could not resist coloring this cutie. He is so easy and wonderful to color he is going to be going on a few Christmas cards this year. I love making Christmas cards because we don't get any snow down here. The most winter type weather we get is cold wind blowing over the mountains that have snow on them.

I printed him out at 4" which is a nice size to get in all the little angles of his suit. I love the patterned paper that I found in my stash to put with this. It makes it look like it has so much texture. I love to put texture on cards, it just seems to bring them to life even more. When I cut out the brown square, that Reindeer Sprite is on, I actually just cut it out using the Nested Square Small Stitched die cuts from Rubbernecker.  Then I ran the dark brown cardstock through the big shot using an embossing folder. I am not sure of the name but I know it was from sizzix.



 

I didn't use very many embellishments on this card. I used some old taffeta ribbon and some old Stampin' Up! buttons that were perfect. When making this everything just seemed to go together. It was also fast and easy since I used one of the sketches that will be coming out in my second book. Yes, I am already putting that together and getting samples done for it.



 

The Copic markers I used for this cute little Reindeer Sprite are:

  • Fur: E41, 42, 43, 44, W3

  • Antlers: E40, W1, 3

  • Hooves: W3, 5, 7

  • Bell: Y13, YR23, E33

  • Eyes & Nose: E31, 35, 37

  • Hair: Y21, E15, 18

  • Bow: R14, 27, 29, 56


I really hope that you liked the card and have a fantastic Monday! Please be sure to check out the challenge  The challenge actually lasts until Jan. 13th while everyone takes a holiday break. You can still see all the current happenings over at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments